Twin 45 Rollcall

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

julianconde

If you have a 45 twin hydro of any manufacturer please respond and post a pic of it and location.

Here's my Roadrunner Twin 45 Extreme with CMB 45 VAC's in Orlando FL.

I know for sure that the following racers that have them who else ???

Ron Shaw

Charles Siler

Greg David

Last edited by a moderator:
Here here twin 45 Eagle and a twin 45 JAE being under construction.

Anchorage Alaska

hi,

my TWIN 45 in FRANCE (near PARIS), Hybride JAGUAR I and JAGUAR III (front sponsons)... MAC 45, CMB NITRO PIPE and personal Mufflers, struts, header pipes and motor mounts. The TF is the same JAG III 45.

My friend Francois realized the cowl and the tub.

...............................................................................Chris.........................................................................

IMG_3758.jpg

IMG_3760.jpg

IMG_3761.jpg

IMG_3762.jpg

Dad and I are building our second Twin Nitro boat. Our first was an SG MAC 67/84...she was a FREAK(thank you Andy) Now we are working on a Twin CMB 67 "New Style" p/s,a Twin JAE Rig for the Fall Nat's.

Sorry Julian did not mean to high jack your post. You always have great builds. Looking forward to seeing you rip some lap's with us again. We miss seeing you at races. PHUC the drama...come burn some NITRO.

We had to skip the Nitro Nats to build this Twin, a lot to invest in a Rigger...I think it will be a good choice in the long run. After the Fall Nat's gonna have to try to make the Rocket City Classic's. Look's like that is where you need to be if you have a Twin. JMO

Dad and I are building our second Twin Nitro boat. Our first was an SG MAC 67/84...she was a FREAK(thank you Andy) Now we are working on a Twin CMB 67 "New Style" p/s,a Twin JAE Rig for the Fall Nat's.

Sorry Julian did not mean to high jack your post. You always have great builds. Looking forward to seeing you rip some lap's with us again. We miss seeing you at races. PHUC the drama...come burn some NITRO.

We had to skip the Nitro Nats to build this Twin, a lot to invest in a Rigger...I think it will be a good choice in the long run. After the Fall Nat's gonna have to try to make the Rocket City Classic's. Look's like that is where you need to be if you have a Twin. JMO
I stayed away for a bit. I needed to to stay away due to family / work priorities also some people in the hobbie I really hate kept me away as well.

I'm happy you building a twin. As far as me racing won't be anytime soon but I'm getting my fleet back up and ready to race so when the time comes I'm ready.

Now this is the picture of what my engine bay looks like. It's really tight there's a lot of **** in there in such a small place lol.

Julian

I stayed away for a bit. I needed to to stay away due to family / work priorities also some people in the hobbie I really hate kept me away as well.

I'm happy you building a twin. As far as me racing won't be anytime soon but I'm getting my fleet back up and ready to race so when the time comes I'm ready.

Now this is the picture of what my engine bay looks like. It's really tight there's a lot of **** in there in such a small place lol.

Julian
Again you have always had and I am sure you always will have Very Clean set up's. I hope things get better with your fam, I myself am going thru some pretty personal things myself. If you ever need someone to vent,please call me. We need people like you to come play. I am sure we will see you at a pond soon...
default_smile.png

I stayed away for a bit. I needed to to stay away due to family / work priorities also some people in the hobbie I really hate kept me away as well.I'm happy you building a twin. As far as me racing won't be anytime soon but I'm getting my fleet back up and ready to race so when the time comes I'm ready.

Julian
Again you have always had and I am sure you always will have Very Clean set up's. I hope things get better with your fam, I myself am going thru some pretty personal things myself. If you ever need someone to vent,please call me. We need people like you to come play. I am sure we will see you at a pond soon...
default_smile.png
Soon I'll come out and play. Everything is almost ready but 2 boats ;-)

Twin Pilots,

All Very Nice boats with a ton of work in them all.

I heard that Picco Powered boat from Fort Wayne, IN

is making some pretty good lap times with a couple

of "Game Changers" on the back of it? More coming

from ABC soon. Keep up the good work and have fun

testing fellas.

Thanks For Sharing,

Mark Sholund

Back