• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Job for Props-4-U Daytime Career

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shoboat

Boaters,

I have decided to move on from Delta Air Lines after 8 years here in Traverse City, Michigan.

Now maintaining Bellaire High School in Bellaire, Michigan. Decided it was a time to get back to

working in the trades that I grew up with: HVAC, electrical, plumbing, and general repairs. With my new

Job I will not have all the time to work on propellers that I used to have. So I will have to slow down

my business a little bit this season and I will be out racing a little more also. I have decided to enjoy

the smell of the roses this year a little more and play more with the boats that we all love so much.

Just wanted to update my customers that support me, and trying to pare down the winters list of work.

It has been so cold up here that I have hardly been in my shop for the last three months.

Appreciate All The Support,

Mark Sholund

Good for you Mark. You'll have to make some trips to the test pond this year if it ever thaws!!

Thank you for putting up with us. The service you provide is wonderful, but everyone needs a break.. we're you on the ramp at T.City? I was a CSSA at TIA during deregulation for the Don't Ever Let Them Aboard airline, did cabin service also. Have some fun, and hopefully will meet you at the Clock Tower later in the year.

RP

good luck with the new job mark....the airline buisnesss isn't what it used to be....is the water still solid up there or softening up some lol...ron

Ron,

You are correct. Still frozen up here. Hopefully we will thaw out in April?

David,

Let me know when the test pond opens up?

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

John,

Thanks it is going well so far, just wish it would warm up. -1 today in Bellaire, MI right

now. Back to work and the list is getting smaller.

Enjoy The Spring,

Mark Sholund

how do u guys stand that much winter? although its been a cold one here in east tx this year at least the water didn't get solid

Ron I'm a snowbird and normally winter in FL, this year we came back north early to be here for the arrival of our 8th grandson. You know it had to be a really good reason to get me back before the middle of April!!! He arrived 2 weeks early and I'm ready to leave and go back south. I know you all feel sorry for me right!

Thanks, John

Mark,

Congrats on the new job!!!! Hope to see you at more races this year. I heard the Ski Resorts are still open up there and you had more than 200 inches of snow. Watch out for all the water when the snow melts. Lake levels won't be low this year.

Good luck on the new job.

Still thawing out down here. It was 11 degree's the other night here set a new record again. Come Spring!!!

Bert Dygert

Guys,

Pretty backed up on my list of 19 customers currently.

I only have the weekends right now to get in my shop.

It may start to warm up finally and I can get some orders

out on the weekends now. Going to have to cut back on my orders

this year because of time constraints with the new job. I know I will

not have time to do 1000+ propellers a year this year. I am going to

5 or 6 races this year so I will not have a lot of time with travel and

testing time. I will do the best that I can for everybody.

Thanks For Reading,

Tom,

My shop is just a little part of my three car garage. I work off a four foot vanity cabinet

with a solid marble top. I just have a nice 30,000 BTU space heater that I use to heat

up my work area. I just use a 6" grinder from Sears and a 42" x 1" Delta belt sander, and

all my jewelers tools. I keep it simple believe me !!!

Mark Sholund

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back