Tunnel hulls for new .67 novarossi outboard

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thor 355 , old hornet ,hub 360 , pro glass and the dragon 38 really anything big , the hornet is small 33inches but it works have raced it with a mac84 for years .

Thor 355 , old hornet ,hub 360 , pro glass and the dragon 38 really anything big , the hornet is small 33inches but it works have raced it with a mac84 for years .
"BIG RED" I raced her...she was bad
default_smile.png

40" long 14" wide

A complete laser cut kit including the radio box. All laser cut parts are numbered for ease of assemble and include "Locking Tabs" for added strength and ease of assembly. We also include a white gel coated fiberglass cowl, trimmed at the factory to fit your hull correctly. We also have complete hardware kits available for this hull. We also include a detailed digital instruction booklet near completion to make assembly quick and easy.

NX400 bottom.jpg NX400 pic 13.jpg

NX300-400.jpg nx400 pic1.jpg

www.ptiracing.com

[email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
Will a standard THOR handle the power? Or does the nova 67 have the power to just restle it and tame it? Like a good bull rider...

The 40" PTI will hold it. That hull holds the FE 6s lipo SAW record at 78.43mph, with 79.5mph fast pass.

Hey guys. That engine will be spiting out some serious torque. It would be fast that's for sure. I just recently migrated some geometry from my 300 that I really liked up and into the 355 kit. That prototype kit has been burned and should be here tomorrow. I will build and test it to see if the changes that were made work as well on it as they do on the 300.

I am working on a 380 size kit now. It will be burned and built this fall. I am currently in a holding pattern with these kits because of the cost of the laser work. I not sure what direction I will go from here with the laser kits but the cost will have to get better in order to make it worth while to build them.

It is so dang hot I haven't done much glass work but it won't be long and I will start building fiberglass stuff again.

-Carl

Carl did you give my guy a call about a quote?
I sent word through Dave. I told him that I would be glad to help them get what they needed since they had gotten in a bind. A quote amount was never sent because I have to see all the items involved to give an accurate quote. I asked that they hurry up and get the tooling to me because time is ticking and I have a lot on my plate for the next 3-4 months.

Bob

Sorry for the delay.... I thought I had photo's but found I only have photos of the FE hardware kit...

The Nitro kit is effectively the same except for the ESC

There will be two kits, one with a motor mount, pushrods, collars, boots, clevises, fuel/water line etc

And one kit with all the above plus two Savox Water proof servos (1 for steering and one for throttle)

DSC_0026.JPG

Yes Brad

The NX-300 for Stock 3.5 is $165.00 plus shipping

The NX-320 is for modified 3.5 and its $185.00 plus shipping

You can check us out on the web at www.ptiracing.com

Thanks

i will be putting one on a Aerotech very shortly . just put my 11 cc mod. K&B back in the water

i modify the New K&B lower units for the Nova-Rossi .67 right now .so i am looking forward to trying

this out.

joe

Back