• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

CMB and other parts for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don Ferrette

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Vendor
CMB remote mixture control needles - new $20 each price drop to $15 each - 4 left

Orlic .560" bore carb for CMB 91/101 - new $100 - SOLD

AA billet 10 degree headers for 45 engines, no spring or gasket - new $25 each - 2 left

AccuTech 67 header EH-100 - new $35 - SOLD

Zippkits 1/4" hydro strut kit - new $20 price drop to $15

Zippkits cowl lock set - new $10 - SOLD

Jag delrin pipe mount - used $10 - SOLD

Cost of shipping not included

parts1.jpg

parts3.jpg

parts4.jpg

parts2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Very lucky Charles got carb not KRE. I knew that Frank Orlic carb and he built in very rare limited anyway I had sold my SGX 90 with CMB 101EVO gold head last one year ago It was very fast easy & stable trottle

Last edited by a moderator:
Don I’ll take the carb thanks Charlie
P/m me your shipping info.
default_smile.png

Price dropped to $15 each on CMB remote needles, 6 available.
Don,
What size are the needles for? May be interested
Well they've come from new motors ranging from 45s to 101s and all appear to be the same. Inlet, outlet, etc.
Don,

I'll take two. If you could send me the two with the brass colored fastening nuts on it I would be grateful. Please PM me the payment details and I can arrange payment and send you my address sir.

Jerry

Price dropped to $15 each on CMB remote needles, 6 available.
Don,
What size are the needles for? May be interested
Well they've come from new motors ranging from 45s to 101s and all appear to be the same. Inlet, outlet, etc.
Don,

I'll take two. If you could send me the two with the brass colored fastening nuts on it I would be grateful. Please PM me the payment details and I can arrange payment and send you my address sir.

Jerry
No problem, p/m inbound.
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back