• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pipes For Sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interested in a muck pipe for a .67 CMB. Whats available?

Last edited by a moderator:
What you have is not labeled so I don’t know what you have. Hey I’m new and don’t know how to tell one pipe from another. I do know I’m looking for a .67 Muck pipe. A little assistance please

What you have is not labeled so I don’t know what you have. Hey I’m new and don’t know how to tell one pipe from another. I do know I’m looking for a .67 Muck pipe. A little assistance please
My guess is that pipes 5 & 6 look like Muck pipes, or International Hobbies pipes. Which were/are basically the same as a Muck.

Depending on the diameter at there largest area.

If Shane would be willing to measure 5&6 up I would be able to assist.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here are pics with measurements they may not be in the exact same order as the first pic

E86557E5-FC7B-4934-A7ED-D955EE267C42.jpeg

Pipe #10 is 3/4 inlet. Must answer I will take it if you are committed to the purchase

It looks like pipe #9-10 left to right may work depending on measurement from inlet to weld, and if one of them are still available. thank you for the help

Pipe 10 is new uncut and measures 9 1/8 inches

Pipe 9 is used and cut measures 8 inches

Latest posts

Back