• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

ABC Props

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joe Warren

A Plug for a Guy doing Work on some of the latest ABC Props. He Provides Fast & Affordable Service. Contact : Bob Engilish ph: 707-425-2453 Or Email at [email protected]. Jim Schaffer at ABC props has designed some new Pitch & Rake Props that most boaters have not winessed yet on the lake. Most of the time you can receive your New & Finished props the same Week. Give Bob a try you will not be Disappointed..Many are already ordering from Bob & Receiving finished props..........

Last edited by a moderator:
Alan, Jim Schaffer Owner of ABC props is On here......... He sold me several New Style 90 & twin props in late 2015. Send him a personal message.

Allan,

Jim is waiting to get more of the new propellers done before he releases his new charts.

I do have some of the most current charts to date. If you send me your email address I can

send you a updated copy.

Joe,

I think a few people got to see how the new ABC 2719-19-38 worked on Larry Kent's twin

at the Nitro Championship in Brandon, FL. We have been running the new blades since

April 2015. The " New Game Changers "are getting it done on the water.

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

Allan,

Jim is waiting to get more of the new propellers done before he releases his new charts.

I do have some of the most current charts to date. If you send me your email address I can

send you a updated copy.

Joe,

I think a few people got to see how the new ABC 2719-19-38 worked on Larry Kent's twin

at the Nitro Championship in Brandon, FL. We have been running the new blades since

April 2015. The " New Game Changers "are getting it done on the water.

Thanks,

Mark Sholund
The new ABC props work very well. But a Set of Andy Brown Prepped 1667s 7.2 cup Won the Twin Event on Ralphs Boat.

Mark,

Can you email me a copy of the updated charts you have as well? Thanks.

Chris,

That is from this past summer which is current, but I have

a newer one than that also. I cannot post documents or

pictures on here yet. There are some nicer 38% Blade area ratio

propellers that are working Very Well on our Nitro set ups.

This chart does not show them.

Thanks,

Mark

Bob English does some of the finest prop work I have seen for the money,never any issues with his props and incredible service,fast turnaround,don't over do it because I still need more props to complete arsenal of attack!

Chris,

That is from this past summer which is current, but I have

a newer one than that also. I cannot post documents or

pictures on here yet. There are some nicer 38% Blade area ratio

propellers that are working Very Well on our Nitro set ups.

This chart does not show them.

Thanks,

Mark
Hey Mark. Did you see my note above. Can you email the latest charts to me? Thanks.

Ron,

I need an email address to send it to you please?

I do not think I have ever sent you an email, usually just PM messages?

I will put your email address in my file once it comes in.

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

My email address is: [email protected]

231-590-3023

Latest posts

Back