• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Vegas RTR - Nachtweih Modified, Ferrette S/U

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PakMan

This was a hull I purchased to play with at the NW Championship race a few years ago in the NW. I purchased the hull from Don Ferrette with a Custom, and beautiful paint job. Then, I commissioned the local District 8 expert, Russ Nachtweih to re-sheet the sponsons to bring to top performance. It's a real strong runner. Comes with Sholund (Props-4U) Custom prop... Invested more than $600, but am willing to sell for $495+ actual shipping, (Likely $50), to invite a new racer.

Paypal Preferred, Conus (USA) shipping only. All Questions welcome!

Thanks for looking. Merry Christmas!

DJ

UPDATE: I would like to see someone local get this awesome starter boat! Offering $50 off ($445) until Christmas only... ONLY if I don't have to ship, but would also consider other offers... Thanks!

WP_20141017_009.jpg

WP_20141017_011.jpg

WP_20141017_014.jpg

WP_20141017_015.jpg

WP_20141017_016.jpg

WP_20141017_018.jpg

WP_20141017_019.jpg

WP_20141017_020.jpg

WP_20141017_010.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just so everyone knows that boat was shot with all PPG Concepts paint and Mike McKnight was kind enough to scale down the Freddie's Club graphics for it.
default_cool.png

Not the correct price point for Dan.... Still Available!

Thanks for looking!

DJ

Wow that’s a Miss Elam before the Vegas or just as the Vegas came out.

Had a little snafu with Villdick on that one. lol

Snap it up!

Grim

hey Pacman is this boat still available if so I am very interested I want to purchase it to run with a club up here in the North West I live in Seattle I frequent the races but never race only a spectator I would love to get started this looks like a good starting point

hey Pacman is this boat still available if so I am very interested I want to purchase it to run with a club up here in the North West I live in Seattle I frequent the races but never race only a spectator I would love to get started this looks like a good starting point
Yes it is Kyle. I sent you a PM yesterday. Check your inbox... Thanks!

DJ

Kyle never responded to a PM sent on 2/26. This awesome RTR is still for Sale!! The 2015 season is almost upon us....

Thanks!

DJ

Back