CMB CHRISTMAS SALE

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stuart Barr

Supporting Member
I am going to offer my Christmas Sale again this year. All CMB motors and parts will be 10% off. Sale will begin December 1st and last until December 15th. All sales must be paid before December 31st.

My shipment from CMB will be here on December 1st. A small truck load of the new 21 BETA's is included.

Also, I have 5 to 6 cards of McCoy 59's left. I am selling these for $50 a card.

There is a good chance that I will be at the Huntsville record trail this weekend. If so, I'll be back on Tuesday, December 2nd.

Merry Christmas!

Stu

Look list price for CMB engines and headers thanks
default_ph34r.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Good deal Stu!

Maybe you can make some time to race with us at the Winter Nitro race at Brandon, Florida on Jan 24-25?

Stu,

Do you have a list of what parts are available from you for the CMB 67? I am brand new to racing with these engines and I need few things just thought it might be easier to shop from the list than trying to explain what I am looking for :)

Thanks,

--Rob

Hey Stu, I'm going to need two sets of CMB 45 HR bearings . Both the front and back bearings. Do you have PayPal?

Rick-This is an old style CMB 67 nitro pipe. It has a small volume, slim tapered style. Ran it in a 7 pound hydro with a strong motor.

Rob-Send an email to me ([email protected]) and I can respond with the entire price listing. Or, you can call me at 317-462-9978.

Jason-I don't do Paypal. I can send with invoice and you can send me a check.

Stu

Stu,

I think I am going to take everything on that invoice you sent me. I will send a check this weekend.

Thanks,

--Rob

Hi Stu tell me price

2 qty Hex collets.250 drive for CMB91/101

2 qty header 10 degree ( hydro) 22 mm for CMB91/101

cost shipping to calgary?

thanks Allan

Last edited by a moderator:
Back