Seaducer Crackerbox prop suggestions

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the replies Randy and Jeremy i will give that prop a try! Do you know where or who would have one? As the hardest thing I've found to source is props here in Australia! The guy's at outlaw speed shop here got on board and thought it was cool and my mate has worked for SHELL as a supply manager for 25 years and got me the Nautilus marine oils stickers! I started watching some full size Crackerbox racing vids on YouTube and thought these guys are crazy! As im half crazy i thought the crackerbox rc boat would be a logical choice

Attachments

• images-6.jpg
    images-6.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 1
Thanks NAMBA just got the Prather 270 from Walt Burney! Any ideas as where to start looking for the others? As i know there not in Australia!!

Thanks for the replies Namba and Jamie i will ask Ken next time i speak with him and i may have Bob's website? Im not familiar with cocr props? And i don't shop at Hobby supplies

In the really old days we ran the Prop Shop 7015. I think Bob Austin works with those props. The Prather is also a good choice and what I've been running at our club races.

Lohring Miller

Thanks Lohring! Walt Burney got me the Prather 270! If im correct Bob Austin has a website? Or can he be contacted on here? As i don't really know how to search for someone? I just read the posts on different things then find their name then try and PM them!so i will start looking for Bob in a few different areas on here? Thanks for your help

A quick check of the Prop Shop web site doesn't show a 7015 prop. It might have been replaced by the 7016. Bob Austin will have current information on the best prop to run. His web site is http://www.thepropworksusa.com/index.html Propworks West was also a great source for gas props. Their web site is http://www.thepropworkswest.com/ I heard a rumor that he (Brent Daily) isn't making props anymore, though.

Lohring Miller

Thanks again Lohring i have just finished emailing Bob and have also tried to contact the propworkswest for close to a year? I had also been told that the company was no longer in business? But that may be incorrect? Jerry originally told me a ABC 2516 4 blade but after contacting Jim he said that prop has never been made? Jim thought he may have ment the 2514-15-65CPL 4 blade but when i returned his email saying how do i buy that prop and other ABC props? My emails where never returned? As i haven't got long to live!! I simply want to run a few boats before I die! And it makes it pretty hard to send 100s of emails for 3 answers! I suppose a customer that's dying isn't a long term customer!! And not worth the common decency of a reply!!

Thanks again Lohring your a gentleman! And i appreciate the advice especially from a HOF man! Yep i may try Mark! The guy's at Bonzi had that prop you suggested as Bob got back to me in a timely fashion! So I'd love to buy from Bob! As i really like these guys who return my emails and I don't mind spending my hard earned money with guy's like that!!☺

Thanks, I'm glad to help. Australians are some of my favorite people.

Lohring Miller

P1010329.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Lohring mighty fine of you!! Yep i will get to the USA!! One day i hope? Had some chest pains at 4:30Am last night lasted all morning? Thought i better drive to the local hospital! Still here waiting to be flown to the capital city! Turns out i had a heart attack! (lucky it wasn't catastrophic!) So boats are on hold now! My health just keeps getting better and better

Latest posts

Back