Calling all Owners/Users of Radio Control Event Manager

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ron B.

Many of you may not know but Dick Moore and I were the first (1990's) to do a computer based DOS enviornment program for setting up RC Boat Races with a program call HSD (Heat Sheet Development) and we also had a Highpoints system called Accume. Since Dick's passing years ago I have incorperrated the system into Windows enviornment with a program called Radio Control Event Manager or RaCE Manager. Big improvemnets have been ongoing since this programs inception in 2003. Yes along the way there have been bumps and hurdles but those who know and use the program were able to get past that. Those days are over as I have improved this program year after year and while there are not as many users as there are owners I would like to invite you back to using the tested and true Event Manager.

If your club owns Race Manager you may be eligable for a FREE Upgrade depending on the version you are presently on and I do have records of all of you and your version. A small fee may be required if your version is an older one. Call or email me to inquire about your upgrade. (407-409-2890) ([email protected])

I have always supported the program for those that chose to call or email me about an issue and I have always had the answer/fix for them. With the latest improvements the program is running smoothly and better than ever. I know many have moved onto the online entry site that has had it share of outages and some at the worst possible moment. Over the years there have been clubs who own my program but used the online entry site for their event and then the site went down and I have been there to help them get the race sorted and running with Race Manager while the online entry site was down on race weekend.

I will also be looking into implementing my own online Entry Portal which will not be a server in my home but hosted on a cloud so there will be 24/7 access. I would like to see how many clubs support RaCE Manager and an online entry portal in the future.

We are here to help the hobby along in anyway we can!

Thanks for your time and we hope to hear from you!

Ron Byrd

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Kelly, it is working on Windows Vista, and 7 and I am sure it will work on Windows 8. I dont have a machine with 8 on it nor has anyone that uses the program. There should be no problems in that reguard.

Ron B.

Kelly I should have mentioned Windows Xp also as a matter fact it has ran on every version since Windows 98. So W 98 thru Windows 8 is supported.

Ron

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Ron. I will be in touch, I found our original copy from 2002.

Latest posts

Back