Please Keep in your Prayers

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gator 340

I'd like everyone to please keep my great friend and fellow RC boat racer of many years Jon Harter, and his wife in your prayers. They are going through a real tough time right now and can use all they can get.

Thanks everyone, and Jon we love you.
-Mitch Sr, Tony, Mitch Jr., Brandon

Have had the pleasure of meeting Jon at Charleston a few times. Very nice man, we wish him the best.

Mic

Last edited by a moderator:
Tony,

Give Jon and family all our condolences and let us know if there is anything we can do to help??

Later!!

Pat& Birdie

I just received a very sad phone call from John Harter. He has lost his beloved Elsie, married 61 years, last Tuesday, November 4th, on his own birthday. He is quite despondent as anyone would be but is looking to get back to racing in 2015. He was 80 last Tuesday and hopes to get a few more years of racing in.

If you want or feel like dropping him a line of to call him for encouragement and support, e mail him at [email protected] or call him at (803) 783-4119.

Last edited by a moderator:
Truly sad news. He will differently be in our thaughts and prayers. One the best guys you will ever meet. God bless you Mr Harder.

Latest posts

Back