Silent engines.......Priscilla Tyndall

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Zorro

Supporting Member
As some of you already know, Priscilla passed away early last Monday morning. I knew it was going to happen but you just never expect that it's right around the corner. Thankfully she is at peace now and the demons from the nicotine and alcohol have gone away.I thank God that our two kids are here for me and are helping me get through this. I am also thankful for the many friends, most of them from the model boating community, who have reached out with their support. I would surely be lost without them.

Priscilla played an important part in getting IMPBA back on track when she was it's secretary back around 1998, 1999 and part of 2000. I won't go into any detail, but those of you who were members at that time know how she helped IMPBA. She pretty much by herself organized IMPBA's 50th International Regatta in 1999 and ran the AMB lap counting system for the entire week at the race in Huntsville, Alabama. She called manufacturers and sponsors for more than 6 months before the race and we ended up with so much stuff that we gave away items each day of the race to the racers. The IMPBA cleared well over $4,000 for the race.

I hope those of you who knew her will remember some of the good things that she did in this life. I know she is with her Mom and Dad now, and I will always see her with a smile on her face. My thanks go out to all of you who have reached out with your support and I will see you at the races.

Dick Tyndall

Dick,

I am very sorry to hear this. I had no idea. It has been a terrible year for people I have known in the rc boating community dealing with losses in their family's. I sure hope that changes soon. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Take care, Mike

Dick, I am very sorry for your loss. Like Mike mentioned, we are losing too many boating family members lately. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

-Kent

Dick no words can describe what all us Old Dogs feel for you in this time!!! The contribution the two of you made to IMPBA was huge!!! Please be assured you are in all our thoughts and prayers.

John

Dick

I am so sorry to hear this and know that your family is a great comfort and support during this time. My heart felt prayers go out to you and your family.

Wally

Dick

I am so sorry to hear this and know that your family is a great comfort and support during this time. My heart felt prayers go out to you and your family.

Wally
Dick,

I sorry to hear about your wife's passing, Karen and I were just talking about the good times we have had with the boating community family the last 40 and the highlight was the 50 th IMPBA Nat's that we enjoyed very much, we appreciate all that Priscilla

and you have done for all R/C boating

God now has her in his hands.

Walt & Karen Barney

Dick I'm very sorry for your loss. Only God has a plan for us so Priscilla is in a better place. Sincerely Big Al

Sent from my SM-G935R4 using Tapatalk

This is sad news. I just bought a copy of one one the 1999 Tunnelhull Regatta races. Looking though it there were quite a few racers that have since passed. I am sorry to hear this. These people will be missed and not forgotten.

-Carl

Back