Ultimate Pro Electric Starter

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daniel's Racing

Vendor
SOLD OUT​

Ready to go including the 65C heavy duty battery and charge cable for the battery. These are seriously nice hand made custom starters and the ONLY starter on the market with full ball bearing supported shaft.

These are built using ATV starter that has been modded in about 10 different ways to make it better than it was. It has been modded for high quality ball bearings.
The shaft is now supported by all high quality ball bearings to make it considerably smoother more powerful and efficient at the same time.
Snout of starter was machined away and then front of motor can was bored to accept a high quality sealed ball bearing. The tail housing has had the bronze bushing removed and replaced with a stainless steel ball bearing. The thrust washers are removed that used to thrust against the inside of can ends and I made spacers that now allow it to thrust on the ball bearing themselves for a major decrease in friction within the motor. The armatures have been balanced.

The center can was also reduced in length as well as the shaft so the overall starter is over a inch shorter than it was with the same power actually more with the entire motor spinning and end play thrusting on ball bearings now.

The solenoids are Yamaha marine type.

All wire used is high quality silicone fine strand with nickel plated steel high temp terminals that are crimped, soldered and heat shrinked.

These new ones are similar to the ones in the video that I made last time with just a few changes. These are very nice and are modded ATV starters. High quality ball bearings have been installed at both ends of the armature and all the end play is taken out. The motor cans have been shortened as well as the snout removed and about a inch of shaft cut back and turned down to accept the dual groove pulley.

Smooth and powerful all ball bearing custom super high torque motors.

fDu7fwD.jpg

aow67c.jpg

4UXNp35.jpg

Wiring is all fine stranded silicone insulated with heavy duty terminals crimped, soldered and heat shrunk.

eQIbPxb.jpg

LVQRaOy.jpg

gE9xIT4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I got mine. Very very nice. While this may be over doing it. It is a definate improvement over the original. Lot of thought and effort put into it.

Just added a video to show the design and quality that went into building these.

Two available and these are complete.

Two gone.

I have only one left. It will be complete and ready to ship this coming Tuesday .

​I am working on a batch of 5 custom modified full ball bearing Ultimate Pro Starters.

They will be ready to ship soon.

​Posting up some new pictures of them soon.

John,

Hey man I have not forgotten you. I am waiting on the battery packs to arrive. Supposed to be here yesterday and Fed Ex just told me tomorrow maybe. Just as soon as they come through the door I will get your starter finished and ready to go.

Back