inboard 3.5 options

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris Dixon

Hey guys I haven't posted in a while but I started back building my JAE 21 rigger again and need some help. I don't intend on racing anytime soon so I am wondering what is my cheapest option for an inboard .21 . I waited around until the X-act/GO became unavailable so that's not an option. I can get a K&B power head but can I get a inboard backing plate for it? I can find about any kind of buggy motor on ebay but then I have to try to adapt a flywheel and collet to the half threaded shaft. I have thunder tiger outboard and have even thought about converting it to an inboard. Don't want to spend a bunch a money on an engine just to make some laps in a local pond with. Any suggestions?

Just save yourself all the headache and buy a Novarossi 5 port. Run it with a Novarossi pipe and you'll have no problems and plenty of motor to do whatever you want.

I have a NIB GO .25 3P marine for $90 & NIB PICCO .21 EXR buggy for $100 plus the shipping. I have a watercooling head & flywheel kit at additional cost for PICCO buggy to turn into boating use.

Back