Winter Nitro Championships

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marty Davis

We had our joint club meeting and have sanctioned this event for January 19, 20, 21 2018

We will have the pond open for practice the 18th around noon or when we get everything set up.

We will open the gate on the 17th mid morning after we get the ropes up to protect the soccer field.

If you have any questions, send me an email at [email protected]

We look forward to your attendance at this premier event and have more new and exciting things planned.

Marty Davis - for Tampa Model Boat Assn and Brandon Model Boaters

Last edited by a moderator:
What will be the day we can enter race and time?? Thx for keeping us informed.

For people who want a race with top people from around the world. This is the one...I hope more people from the Northern States come and show off their speeds and driving skills. Sam /Ray Bowden came and did very well.(I hope they can come back) We hope more will come and represent. All the money goes back to the racers..food,prizes and winners of each class does very well. Key board racers not allowed,just Nitro guys who want to race and have fun with everybody that comes to race. I am sure there will be some new surprises for all who enter this year.
default_smile.png

Sign up is open @ RC Racing Events .com!! ABC hydro with plane tickets! lets go guys and girls this is one awesome race. It's sunny FL in January.

The pond will be open for setup and testing on Thursday. Estimate that the gates will be open around 10AM after we get the ropes up around the soccer field. Testing until 5pm on Thursday.

Looking forward to seeing everyone and as usual GREAT RACING. We do have some new things planned for this year to make it even better than the last 3 years.

More information to come as it is developed.

If you are interested in sponsoring a class, let me know - same price as last year ($100). We will let the people who sponsored a class last year have first choice of their class and then it will be opened for sponsorship.

We will be there. Hope to be able to test on the 17.
IM Planning on entering the race also Doc

I also hope we will have the opportunity to test on the 17th & 18th it will be too cold in Indiana to test for this Race,

it will be my first time for the Tampa Race looking forward to it, Everyone I've talked to speaks highly of this race!!!

Still a few more sponsorships available. Help us out as all funds are distributed in gift certs for the competitors.

OK, I would like to put out a request for class sponsorship. The cost is $100 per class. We have several people who said they would like to sponsor who did so last year. We gave them the chance to renew a week or so ago and several have said YES. Here is a list of the classes, the people who have committed and the classes that are open. Help us out with this if you can (all the $$$ goes back to the racers)

A Hydro Mark Sholand

A Stock Tunnel Jeff Maturo

A Mono Open

A Mod OPC Tunnel Jeff Whiddon

B Hydro Stu Barr

B Mod OPC Tunnel Greg Rowe

Open Outboard Open

B Mono Ian Inverarity

C Hydro Ron Shaw

C Mono Open

Scale Unlimited Ron Shaw

Sport 40 Dick Tyndall

Sport 21 Open

Twin Nitro Rigger Ralph Almirola

X Hydro Single Engine Charles Siler

X Hydro Joe Warren

X Mono John Beardslee

I will keep this updated as the sponsorships come in......

Anyone else what to help this great race with sponsorships? We sure would appreciate it......

Marty,

I would like to sponsor A-Hydro if it is still open.

Let Me Know Please?

Mark Sholund

Back