Saginaw Bay Classic - Aug. 3rd

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dean Notter

Nitro classes

1/8th scale

sport 20 (RTR hydros allowed)

Sport 40

Novice

B-Mono

D-Mono

A-Hydro

B-hydro

D-Hydro

open nitro rigger

Gas Classes

LSG27 Cat

LSG 27 Mono

LSG 27 Rigger

LSG 27 Sport Hydro

Thunderboat

3 rounds

Open water at 8:15

Drivers meeting 8:45

Racing Begins 9:00

please send entries:

[email protected]

call/text: 989-992-8383

Last edited by a moderator:
How are you doing on entries? Lots of last-minute sign-ups?

LSG 27 Mono and Cat entered.

Oh yeah, you wanted colors of the boats that I didn't put in the e-mail. The Rampage is Sublime and white, the Cat is Sublime and carbon fiber.

Dean,

Put me down for B and D hydro DSM on both.

Put my dad in for B hydro DSM and A hydro on 64.

Thanks

Entries Update

scales - 7

Sport40 - 6

a hydro - 6

b hydro - 9

d hydro - 3

gas cat 4

gas mono 5

gas sport hydro - 6

thunderboat - 7

Weather predictions show great weather for sunday, entries this year are lower than past but Saginaw Bay R/C club will have a great day of racing.

open nitro rigger, gas rigger, d-mono, b-mono and sport 20 fell short of completing the class by 1 boat each.

classes mentioned will be cancelled on raceday if no boats are entered.

Dean

Had a great time! finally getting the scale dialed all the way in and was able to beat my dad in the final after he had a perfect score all day

I just got home about 1/2- hour ago. A liittle foggy early this morning but there cleared up quickly. The pit area was muddy from a lot of rain but we dealt with it in stride. A good day considering little bugs that popped up, my son and I both bringing home 3rd place trophies.

This club always puts on a great event and moved things right along.

Traffic was nuts coming home. A 4 car pile-up on I-69 just north of the Buick plant in Delta Township on the southbound side then an nasty motorcycle accident on eastbound 1-94 around the 90-91 mile marker, it didn't look good. 3-4 Harleys were there, one upside-down and EMT's working on 1 or 2 people in the median.

We're looking forward to next year.

DSCF1342.JPG

DSCF1374.JPG

Saginaw Bay Members Great Race !!!!

Had a great time!!! Robbie B. Congrats on your scale win. Mike B. very nice 1200 point day!!!

Bert Dygert

Still trying to convince my wife that we didn't go to a mud bog with her truck today.
you didn't?
default_wink.png

we got stuck coming in but thankfully everything dried up later. If things are the same next year we'll come up with my 4x4 Ranger.

Great Job Saginaw Club!!

Always one of my favorite races.

Had a great time! finally getting the scale dialed all the way in and was able to beat my dad in the final after he had a perfect score all day
Rob and I had a plan to beat "Dad" in the final. There's only one way......and he did it! Nice job Rob.

Dean and all the members of the club,

Great race enjoyed the day despite the mud.

Lots of good racing and no problems with any calls from the CD tower.

As usual one of the best races on the schedule.

Thanks For Pulling Us Out,

Mark Sholund

Latest posts

Back