News for the Gene Taylor / John Hall Memorial Race Now May 21st - 22nd

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bzubee

Supporting Member
NEW RACE ENTRY FLYER for the Huntsville Model Boaters Club. The race has been changed to 2 day race. Open water May 19 Thursday and Friday Racing starts on May 21 Saturday and will end May 22 Sunday afternoon. Get your entries in now you do not need to use as much vacation time. Get entered. See flyer

http://www.rcracingevents.com/cgi-bin/rcrer.pl

HSV race 2 day.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
F mono ready to go for Huntsville. Sport 40 next to get ready.

Game changers should be here this week. It will be a great race at our new location. Lots of room for great heat racing. It can't get no better

Karen and I are stopping by the race on our way north, to see our first grandchild graduate from high school.

For those that have not made hotel reservations yet here is one of the least expensive ones near by.

La Quinta Inn Research Park 4870 University Dr Northwest, Huntsville, AL 35816-1847 Call: 1-256-830-2070

Plus there are also loads of other choices all over Huntsville and along University Drive that range all over in pricing.

• 4870 University Dr Northwest
    Huntsville, AL 35816-1847
  • Call: 1-256-830-2070

I think we have about 150 boats entered and about 50 drivers entered and apparently more still to come

It is getting close to the deadline to enter. Get entered and not miss a good race.

I just got my room at the research park La Quinta

Negotiate with them and get a good rate. Cheapest place we stay when racing.

Yes we have 165 boats and 55 drivers. And racers you have till Friday, May 14, 2016 to get in this race. Please any racers that have entered thru rcracingevents or e-mail and have not paid need to get your money postmarked by May 14, 2016. We have classes that have not been paid in full and the trophies depend on the money we receive. Thanks

Back