District 3 Broward race now open

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

curtis canton

NAMBA District 3 Broward Model Boat Club High Points Race is open for entry at

http://racemastersevents.com/index.php

Race dates are May 21-22 2016.

Contestants are required to Register and Login as you have the ability to edit your entry if the need arises such as you need to Scratch , Change or Add a Class.

There are other features for the Contestant that wont be noticed until the first race you enter has came and gone. I am also planning to add A way for Contestants to log their Boats and setups which wont be view able by anyone but you as the rest of your information is private as well.

Good evening all. On behalf of the Broward Model Boat Club I would like to invite all to our race in May. As the new club president this will be my first race and am pleased to have the members that i have in our club. We are only a few but are all working together to bring our lake up to speed. I would like to thank these folks in advance and we are looking forward to a great race. Thank you for the support.

Last edited by a moderator:
Entered...
default_smile.png

Sep 2014

Tamarac Florida

Good evening all. I would like to start getting ready to order trophies for our event. To make sure I have this done I would need everyone to sign up ASAP to get an accurate count. Also we will have covered hot pits and a covered eating area with bench. There will also be food and drink available both days. Thank you all for the support on behalf of the Broward Model Boat Club and its members.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Curtis Ron and Mary will be there along with Fred so both tunnel classes will be full you know both of them they wait till last minute to sign up

Awesome. I happened to run into Ron and Mary at the office of Markham Park. They were reserving there camp site. Glad to see the nitro classes making it.

Good morning all. Just a little side note. For both days of this event, there will be burgers, hot dogs, chips and drinks available each for a $1.00 donation.

With around 36 hours until entries close here is how the race shapes up. If we get anymore entries I will update the Stats at that time............

BMBC Stats.jpg

When I tried to register on your website must have done something wrong didn't accept it I'll give you a call later and see if you can talk me through it would like to see who all is racing down there

When I tried to register on your website must have done something wrong didn't accept it I'll give you a call later and see if you can talk me through it would like to see who all is racing down there
Rick

Did you ever get on the website to check out the entries?

Bill

Back