A loaded question

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bradley Ward

Looking for an engine for a gas rigger and looked at CMB and CC racing engine's and BH Hanson motors but thought I'd just ask what the 2018 verdict is on the best gas marine engine's?(anyone that owns a good gas motor let me know thanks)looking for speed, reliability and availability had a look for some suggestions in old threads but thought someone may be the new 2018 king of power or modified engine's

Thanks Jim I have 2 Gizmo RCMK engine's 1 I gave to Dad for his A box and one I have was run in and then stored for my Seaducer Crackerbox! After emails went unanswered I stopped buying off them and didn't look at the website after that. I will go back for a look and check them out again thanks for the heads up!

Thanks David. Ian who sorry? I was looking at CMB but like most thing's you contact people and you never get a response pretty sure it's the gmail account being picked up as spam! Well that's what I like to think!

Will check out the omen engine's aswell! The Ian you speak of in England? See the 2018 CMB 27cc with the red head looks good. Not really in a hurry so will start saving my pennies

Who else other than Tony Grinter sells them? I wouldn't buy ANYTHING off that guy! Long long story

I have dealt with Tony for over 20years always has stock and shipping is the best in Australia great to deal with .. I Don't think you should rubbish him..

I have dealt with Tony for over 20years always has stock and shipping is the best in Australia great to deal with .. I Don't think you should rubbish him..
WTF spend your money where you like! And I'll spend my money where I like! also your intitled to your opinions and I'm intitled to mine!

Thanks David. Ian who sorry? I was looking at CMB but like most thing's you contact people and you never get a response pretty sure it's the gmail account being picked up as spam! Well that's what I like to think!
Bradley, did you try to contact Stu Barr through the forum? I know he frequently pops in and actually had his gas 27 Alfa on sail for $600, if there's any left. I know this as there's two threads on it and I actually purchased one

Bradley your mate Tony has cmb 27 evo on sale now..
default_laugh.png

Thanks Hydro he is away for a couple of weeks at the nationals and when he get's back we will see what he can do? Another mate here in Australia put me on to the Quickdraw guy's so I may look into them aswell? Just looking at the moment. So thanks again

Thanks Randy and Ain'tSkered I will check out the Suicidal motors (one of my favorite bands Suicidal Tendencies!) So those engine's sound good already thanks again

Back