IMPBA GAS NATIONALS AND PROMO VIDEO

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nickhartdegen

I dont get on IW mich, but thought those that dont frequent the "other" site may enjoy this cool promo vid we put together...hope y'all enjoy !

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Voodoo model boat club, Reserve, La. It's manmade (dug), and is a retention pond for a small airport. And yes, its been massively improved on by us as a club. Thanks !

Where is that pond located? It looks to be man made or, at least improved.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wish we had a pond like that up in the Pacific Northwest
default_sad.png

Very enticing Video Nick, I am going to do my best to get back out to Reserve, La. for the next big race. You all are a class act with the best avenue for high caliber of Model Gas Boat Racing !!!!! Thanks to all your club member for their hard work !!! Where is next Gas Nation being held ?? Enjoy

Thanks Stitch, our next race is our November race that you've attended. The IMPBA gas nats are in Baltimore next year !

Very enticing Video Nick, I am going to do my best to get back out to Reserve, La. for the next big race. You all are a class act with the best avenue for high caliber of Model Gas Boat Racing !!!!! Thanks to all your club member for their hard work !!! Where is next Gas Nation being held ?? Enjoy

Back