• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FUTABA 4PX Radio, Recv, and LIFE battery - Great Shape

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Curtis Maglinger

$365 plus US Shipping 48-States

Great shape. I put wrap on right after buying it so it will be pretty darn brand new if you want to take Off wrap. Wrap has my name on it, but you can put a sticker on to cover if you'd like. It's always had a screen protector.

Only blemish so the silk screen is was coming off the power button so I put clear tape to protect.

Will miss this awesome radio

PayPal as Friend/family or add 3%

IMG_7957.jpg

IMG_7958.jpg

IMG_7959.jpg

IMG_7960.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
That radio looks fasst
It's for the guys whose hands shake so much that they could thread a sewing machine running wide open.
default_wacko.png

These are neat radios. I still have several 3PK's and I found the learning curve was pretty painless when I went to one of these jobs. I would buy it if I needed another radio.

$385 plus Shipping - PayPal as Friend/family or add 3%

Great shape. I put wrap on right after buying it so it will be pretty darn brand new if you want to take Off wrap. Wrap has my name on it, but you can put a sticker on to cover if you'd like. It's always had a screen protector.

Only blemish so the silk screen is was coming off the power button so I put clear tape to protect.

. Would the wrap come off easy? Or leave sticky residue?

$385 plus Shipping - PayPal as Friend/family or add 3%

. Would the wrap come off easy? Or leave sticky residue?
I dunno Jeff,,, I think the wrap color would compliment the color of your boats.

That is where i saw it discontinued was Tower so called them they said same thing you are Brian

Back