• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

ABC H-31 and 2717 Prop

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jay Stone

ABC H-31 Prop S&B (I bought it as a Propworks done prop and came in a box, however has no markings)

ABC 2717 19* .38 prop from G-Force.

$95 shipped for both props.

ALL other props are sold. These are also listed on Jim's RC Boat Dock. Price is cash price. I will accept PayPal at buyers convenience, however, that will be done with 3% added or payment sent as friends/family.

props01.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
jay,interested in the 2717.who is g force and is it s/b? price shipped to S/C.thanks,mike.
G-Force is Bob English. It's S&B with Satin Finish. $7.20 for shipping USPS Priority in a foam supported box so it will arrive safely.
hi jay,i will send you a Paypal (please give me your paypal addy) for $57.20 for the 2717 as friend's and family.wish you still had the 2719,need one of those too.thanks,mike

Last edited by a moderator:
Back