2018 IMPBA Nitro Nats

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Betke

Supporting Member
Boaters,

I have contacted a lot of people within the organization about putting on the Nats for 2018. So far, I have not had much luck in getting anybody to commit to doing it.

If your club is interested at all, or if you want to combine with some other clubs to put on the race, please let me know. There are multiple ways to put on the race to fit what your clubs needs may be.

I would hate for us not to have a premier nitro race next summer. Let's get a group together to help pull this off.

Thanks,

Mike Betke

Come on guys,

One Aussie that's busting to have a few good races to attend next year. Boats are still state side.

Mike. A number of us have done this race and or been involved in some way.. and its not an over night deal.. heck.. not even a few weeks deal. Clubs have to get all the members on board to get this done.

Here is to a great IMPBA NITRO 2018!

Grim

I am currently working on a plan to hold the Nitro Nats July 12-14 the 15th being a rain day if needed. If I can get things lined up it will be centrally located in Mt. Vernon IL. Any comments or suggestions are welcome.......... Stay tuned for futher updates

I am currently working on a plan to hold the Nitro Nats July 12-14 the 15th being a rain day if needed. If I can get things lined up it will be centrally located in Mt. Vernon IL. Any comments or suggestions are welcome.......... Stay tuned for futher updates

Would that be at the airport?

https://www.google.ca/maps/place/100+Aviation+Dr,+Mt+Vernon,+IL+62864,+USA/@38.3214484,-88.8509949,1070m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x8876b5efe3f92ad5:0x784803f3291ffdd8!8m2!3d38.3227915!4d-88.8572907?hl=en&hl=en

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes sir fly in or bring the V Dub

Only 730 miles, right at my "one day limit".

"Beep - Beep"
default_laugh.png

VW_Trailer.jpg

Yeehaaaa MT Vernon is a great site!!! Let me know how we can help!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back