• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1977 AB Natural Light 1/8 Scale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike McKnight

Ok I have way too many scale boats and I need to thin the fleet. This is a 1977 Anheuser Busch Natural Light scratch built hull by Ken Riley. Ken built several hulls in our district and they are all hand painted with some of his hand detail as well. this boat is ARTR. Just needs a receiver and a battery and a prop. It comes with flex cable and a MAC motor with new bearings and a pipe and muffler. When the Osmans owned it Todd won Sport X with it with a MAC 84 in it at the 2007 NAMBA Nationals. $1000 plus shipping

Ooops forgot to mention it has a stainless Alan Terry fuel tank and I changed some of the wiring in the radio box to accommodate a new switch and on board charging of the battery. The original wiring was pretty frail.

Lately others that knew the builder Ken Reilly. He was a member of the SF Model Yacht club and was a very detail oriented guy. He passed a few years ago and I met him briefly way back in 2002. I'm also told this is very likely his original paint job that was done by hand. I had plans to spruce it up but I am finding I just don't have the time.

Too many scales??? Al hobbs has dosen't have too many scales. He just has better and more hiding places. Did that carbon hull put you over the limit. I would buy that for a dollar. What hull are you going to do? Shame to hide all that work.

Take care

Brad

Brad, in case you don't know, Mike is getting out of model boat racing. As far as I know, everything of his is for sale. It was on facebook
default_wink.png

Ok guys I wanna get this thing moving. $450 plus shipping. I don't have many boats left and I need to move the last few.

This is the only one I need to get rid of at the moment. Most everything else is gone. What isn't gone I'm keeping

Back