• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Road Runner 45 carbon fiber

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shane Bastick

Up for sale is a Road Runner Style carbon 45 outrigger,

includes an extra set of sponsons, will require engine, radio gear , prop, pipe etc

I purchased it here on IW last year, but have not done anything with it, all hardware is there including fuel tank,

$300US shipped within Australia - paypal only and buyer to pay the fees

Last edited by a moderator:
Road Runner Boats Never Built a Carbon Fiber tub....
default_huh.png

Hi Shane what is the wieght of the boat as is ?may be interested regards Ace

Hi Steven,

probably would cost a little more, I'm not posting much out of Australia anymore, post is too pricey now to include for overseas shipping

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Steven,

probably would cost a little more, I'm not posting much out of Australia anymore, post is too pricey now to include for overseas shipping
Hi ShaneCould you get me a postage cost?

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Steven,
$60US for standard airmail with tracking, if its any more , I'll cover it
Thanks Shane, what engine is the boat setup for?

Not sure Steven,

I've never done anything with it, I can check tonight, I would suspect cmb and/or MAC

Steven,

the engine holes look like CMB spacing, they are not the wider MAC spacing , although as you would know, MAC 45's have both sets of mounting holes

regards

Shane

Hi Shane

Sorry for late reply I’ve been away on business, I would love the boat but my better half has said no after our holiday next month. If it’s still available I’ll take it then

Cheers

Latest posts

Back