JRX Gas Rigger

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jerry Muro

Supporting Member
Yes you read it right Joel has finally considered to build a gas rigger. It took a little persuasion to convince him but he finally said yes (Thank Goodness). I have to tell you one thing which is super important no one builds a boat like Joel his attention to detail and quality and fit are second to none. This boat is base off his successful Nitro hull and it is all that. I have only ran it once but it came off the bench and in the water and ran great and will only get better. If you are interested in a gas rigger this is one hull you want to look into. Here are some pictures of mine. Mine is a full mod 26 and from it outing is ready for a motor upgrade as the boat wants more speed.

DSC_0001.JPG

DSC_0002.JPG

DSC_0003.JPG

DSC_0004.JPG

DSC_0005.JPG

DSC_0006.JPG

DSC_0007.JPG

DSC_0009.JPG

Yes you read it right Joel has finally considered to build a gas rigger. It took a little persuasion to convince him but he finally said yes (Thank Goodness). I have to tell you one thing which is super important no one builds a boat like Joel his attention to detail and quality and fit are second to none. This boat is base off his successful Nitro hull and it is all that. I have only ran it once but it came off the bench and in the water and ran great and will only get better. If you are interested in a gas rigger this is one hull you want to look into. Here are some pictures of mine. Mine is a full mod 26 and from it outing is ready for a motor upgrade as the boat wants more speed.
Cool!... that thing's badass!... waitin' to get my JRX... Super stoked!

Thanks-

Tim

Last edited by a moderator:
You won't be disappointed Joel's JRX are a thing of beauty along with a thing of precision. Everything is square /straight/ and flat. Which is a great start for a successfully boat.

Jerry Thank You for testing the JRXGas outrigger with nice feedback,glad your happy. Happy Testing/Racing.

JRX

Jerry, that is a beautiful and awesome looking Rigger and the workmanship is Top Notch. I noticed and was wandering if that style tune pipe is quieting the noise down any and hows' is it ?? Great Job and HAPPY RACING !!!!!!!!!

John,

I don't think the pipes are available anymore. They are a hot item when someone puts one for sale.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Hi Matt, that blows, hope someone would re-think this pipe, Quite is nice !!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back