A Hydro Traveling Trophy

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LarryConrad

All you A hydro pilots here's your chance to show your stuff. The Twin Cities Model Boat Club will be hosting a Hydro race this year, with a traveling trophy to be awarded for the A hydro class. I'll post more info shortly. Get ready to turn and burn!

All you A hydro pilots here's your chance to show your stuff. The Twin Cities Model Boat Club will be hosting a Hydro race this year, with a traveling trophy to be awarded for the A hydro class. I'll post more info shortly. Get ready to turn and burn!
better just put chris's or my name on it .... :D we will be there to take it from ya old man...lol

terry

better just put chris's or my name on it .... :D we will be there to take it from ya old man...lol

terry
I love that smack talk man. I hope you guys make it up for a race or two this year. We have a good A rigger class going up here.

terry
Bring it on whipper snapper! :lol:

Back