• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Kep's 4sl Rigger

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shawdaddy

I have a Brad Nichols built rigger. The boat beautifully built. I have the rudder mounted and thats as far as I have gotten. Will come with a new seaking 180 amp ESC, A slightly used UL-1 2030kv motor w/cooling can, Strut, and the prop I was told would be a good starting point. I also have the boom tubes for it. If you have any questions please ask. First to say I'll take it gets it. 400.00 plus shipping in the lower 48. Thanks for looking, Ryon

1018161717.jpg

1018161717b.jpg

1018161717c.jpg

IMG_20170616_124937110_HDR.jpg

IMG_20170616_124955458_HDR.jpg

What happened Ryon? Are you going a different direction or just no time? Someone is going to get a great deal!! I was going to email you as to how it is running??

Brad

Brian, I will seel just the hull and I will ship to Denmark for actual shipping. PM me your addy and I will get a shipping quote. Thanks Ryon

Ryon, just curious if you would have any interest in trading for this car?

It has a Trakpower 10.5 and Duratrax DE10 esc along with Futaba servo.

thanks

jack

IMG_2374.JPG

Jack, I'll pass on the car. Just don't have time for any of it anymore. Thanks, Ryon

Ryon, I appreciate the quick response. But, I think that I am going with another brand of rigger. That is unless you were to make an offer that I couldn't refuse. Where are you located so that I would have an idea as to how much shipping would be. I am located in NC. Thanks

Back