Slingshot almost done

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What measures wide and long tub ? And what cost ? Look nice

Last edited by a moderator:
Lovely boat Kenny. Just a question how long did it take to get your kit? And what hardware did you use? I ordered a kit, then emailed Blazer about hardware suggestions but I'm told there pretty busy and as yet have never got a response? Thanks for any help.

Thanks Sam they both got back to me Bob cut it out the other day so should be good to go soon? Not really in a hurry just wanted a bit of information about the time it takes. So all good now Bob has been helpful with everything and Brian will send out the instructions to me tomorrow as I'm trying purchase all the hardware and everything I need so I don't end up chasing my tail later on. Bob said if there's anything else I need just ask. So I have him about to email me all the stuff he can get for the rigger trying to save me time and money! So thanks again for the help Bob n Brian

Anyone have a phone number for Blazer Marine? Or tell me what State there in? Thanks for the help.

hope you didn't glue on the rear sponsons yet.

testing shows that there are two things you don't do right away

first do not attach rear sponsons right away

2nd do not attach the brace over the fuel bag right away

Thanks for all the help everyone. And thanks Lay26 all the information helps. Pretty hard to build a boat with no instructions lol

Thanks Lay26 how can I get them? I could send you some cash if you want? Brian told me he would send them via email to me but never got any? PM me if you could as I didn't want to hijack a thread about Kenny's lovely Slingshot rigger that's almost done. Sorry

Back