Got a question, who's tuned pipe is this

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MikeMischnick

Hi everyone, I have a question in the picture below is a tuned pipe on a Mac 21 motor. The combination runs like a scalded dog. Does anyone have any idea who's tuned pipe this is? I got it from a friend he didn't remember where he got it from either. As always thank you for everyone's help the picture is attached.

20181021_171832.jpg

20181021_171749.jpg

It might be an OPS 3280 BUT.. that flat section before the weld is not typical of the 3280... so.. it just does not quite jive.

Grim

Looks like an original Andy Brown 3.5 Nitro pipe. It is the same pipe as the current CMB nitro pipe. 

It sure looks like a International Products pipe from 25 years ago... They were very good pipes

Looks like an original Andy Brown 3.5 Nitro pipe. It is the same pipe as the current CMB nitro pipe. 
Hi Buckshot,

I talked to Stew Bar he said todays CMB pipes are similar but not the same. The pipe on the top is the pipe I'm looking for. The pipe on the bottom is a CMB 45 pipe that has the same design as the current CMB 20 pipe (Not shown). Note where the weld is on the top pipe. Its in the middle of the flat.

Pipe.jpg

45 Pipe.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Mike,

The stinger end has been opened up for sure. .355” is pretty big on a 21-pipe. Does anyone know who has some international hobbies pipes anymore? 

Thanks For Reading,

Mark Sholund

Back