• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

W.T.B. cowling and decals

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

teddyd

Looking to buy a full one piece or two piece full cowling and decals for 1/8 scale 1982 Gilmore Special.

Cowling to fit an R.C. Boat Company 1/8 scale, same as 1972 U-77,

Thanks , Teddy Gilmore.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Bert, I may have one that's a single piece from RCBC IIRC but I can't let it go for the $50 Phil is asking

Actually, it's both. It's glass with carbon re-enforcement strips running lengthwise down the middle of the top, along both edges, inside the tail with cross strips spaced about every three inches. It's still untouched as far as cut outs and holes are concerned so it would be considered new. IIRC, I paid around $175 for it so I'd like to get close to that, if possible. I won't be able to post pictures or get back online until next week so..........

Mark,

I'll take the one piece cowl. I have to replace and old Muck cowl that has seen better days.

P/M me your address and Ill get payment out to you. I will need shipping to 48065.

Thanks,

Bert Dygert

Sorry I haven't gotten back to this thread. I'll post a picture tomorrow and find out the costs to ship the cowl. Between work and going out of town, haven't had the time to do anything R/C related

Mark, if Bert and Teddy pass I’m interested in the cowl for my Circus pending pictures. Thanks Mike

Teddy check out Thunder boat graphics (Mike McKnight) he does take a while to decals done as it’s not his primary job, but the decals are really good. He has done decals for 5 of my scales.

Mike.M

Sorry I didn't get back to this thread sooner, been working a lot of hours and then was out of town for over a week.

That said, I had three people that wanted my extra cowl. So, as best I can see:

1) Bert has first shot at it so, if he still wants it, it's his.

2) If Bert has one or decided to go other routes, Teddy had the next shot

3) If neither Bert of Teddy is still interested, Mike gets it if he still wants it.

Let me know guys, as well as your preference in how it's shipped, UPS or USPS

Thanks

Unfortunately, I can't give it away for that. Even without the CF added, that cowl still runs $110 from RCBC, and that's also without shipping

Back