Huntsville's Fall Classic race is October 14th and 15th

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bzubee

Supporting Member
Due to the low amount of entries the HMBA has decided to cancel the race and offer a FREE FUN RUN instead. People that have entered and paid will receive a refund of their entry.

The Huntsville Model Boaters are hosting the last race of 2017 at the world famous race site located at Brahan Springs Park in Huntsville Alabama. See flyer for detail or even better click the link below and enter !

http://racemastersevents.com/event-list-detail-view.php?eventid=79

Fall Classic 14-15 Oct 2017 rev 1.pdf

Attachments

• Fall Classic 14-15 Oct 2017 rev 1.pdf
    97.3 KB · Views: 49
Last edited by a moderator:
Sign me up !!!!

F Hydro

gas sport hydro

gas cat

P hydro IS THIS GOING TO BE BONE STOCK MOTORS ?

All DSM

mark

Does anyone know the count on entries

Yet ? I cannot get on the sight to enter so again here it is .

F hydro

Sport hydro

Gas cat

P hydro

All DAM

Do I need to send another entry form ?

Mark Ward

Hey Zube!

Planning to be there. Most likely Gas Sport Hydro, Gas Cat, Cracker Box and B-mono. Will enter after Evansville depending on what survives.

Rich

Hey Bill,

I tried to sign up online, but it looks like racemaster is not connecting to paypal.

I will try again later in the week, but just in case I plan on entering the following classes:

P-Hydro (definitely not a stock motor)

B-Hydro

D-Hydro

F single Hydro

LSG Sport hydro

Open Hydro

If we have any interest in actually running B O/B Hydro I will bring on down.

Tyler

We got your entry Tyler and Mark W we have you covered and are getting the PayPal link hooked up again for some reason it dropped off. Mark Bullard is still having to wait out his time in the I'Waters Penalty box. SO he can not reply on here.

Bill,

Will likely pass on the race, the system in place causes too much damage if you get in to one. A lot of competitors at the Nats had their boats tore up during the course of the event, myself included, and the IMPBA rules state that: "Buoys shall be any object non-injurious to hulls".

Brian those are just the standard Styrofoam Buoys that almost all clubs use. Ours are held on with bungie cord a one small 3" zip tie. SO they break away pretty easily just not when hit head on at 80 mph.

Bill,

Given most of the hydro classes are racing in the 80mph+ range, might be a good idea to come up with something better. I didn't hit it head on, merely snagged one with a sponson.

Back