• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Trailer for Sell

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark Bullard

Doc Turner and I have our trailer for sell. A lot of you have seen it over the years. It is a 6' x 12' enclosed with tandem axel and radial tires. Inside is finished and has electrical thru out the trailer. We have bought a new one. Asking price is $1800.00. Location Decatur, Alabama

IMG_0981.jpg

IMG_0982.jpg

IMG_0983.jpg

IMG_0984.jpg

IMG_0985.jpg

IMG_0986.jpg

IMG_0987.jpg

IMG_0988.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Too bad it's so far from me. Being in the Pacific Northwest, it's 5200 miles round trip and probably at least a 5 day drive each way and I know I wouldn't be able to get that much time off work

wow good deal wish you was closer to Indiana are club is needing a new one
Rob, Where are u in IN? Evansville? If so I live mid way between Decatur and Evansville, two n a half hours each way for me. I am joining the Evansville club soon. If u r serious about buying it, pay Doc B, then pay my gas n I will fetch it for yall. Let me know, James Beasley. 615,973,6764

wow good deal wish you was closer to Indiana are club is needing a new one
Rob, Where are u in IN? Evansville? If so I live mid way between Decatur and Evansville, two n a half hours each way for me. I am joining the Evansville club soon. If u r serious about buying it, pay Doc B, then pay my gas n I will fetch it for yall. Let me know, James Beasley. 615,973,6764
James I may take you up on that offer as me and rob are club mates. it would be alot closer to evansville for me than decatur

Latest posts

Back