banned

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rob williams

wow got banned from jim's still don't know why. tried to contact thim for 2 week now. anybody run into this before..

I was banned for no reason as well sold all my gas stuff and went all nitro, life is too short for all the drama and BS.

Beau

I wasn't allowed to rejoin after the site change. Got rid of all the gas stuff. FE and Nitro, not missing gas.

Happened to me 2 years ago 3 week's before Christmas ,

I had a boat on there for sale and could not get on there till "late" in the

day to answer any question's....

Mr A.C. thought I was waiting till late to bump my post up for the next day...

Result = I quit running gas boat's

Went back to the fast one's NITRO

>NOW I just look in now to see what my friend's are doing<

Last edited by a moderator:
Happened to me 2 years ago 3 week's before Christmas ,

I had a boat on there for sale and could not get on there till "late" in the

day to answer any question's....

Mr A.C. thought I was waiting till late to bump my post up for the next day...

Result = I quit running gas boat's

Went back to the fast one's NITRO

>NOW I just look in now to see what my friend's are doing<
Rick,

Nitro is faster anyways!!!

Beau

Y'all are just to sensitive!!! I've been Booted from the Boat Dock more than once because I Pi$$ed Off some administrator.. No big deal I don't need a R/C Boat site to control my Boat Racing enthusiasm!! Technically these sites need us to use them and contribute from time to time to operate or they would not be there in the first place?? I have been known for voicing an unpopular view of a situation but Hey we get over it and when better thoughts have been waived against each other everyone eventually finds satisfaction.. Just remember Children Life is to short to Bicker over Toy Boats!!!!

Later!!

Pat

Rob, looks like you should be back on jim's. Rocky Farmer helped get it sorted out, your IP addy was mistaken for a spammer's & was banned by an automatic site security program. Nothing you did (-;

wow got banned from jim's still don't know why. tried to contact thim for 2 week now. anybody run into this before..
Yeah, I was banned about 7 years ago and no one will tell me why. That's why I call it Jim and Dom's RC Boat Clique.

And Henry, before you chime in, I don't care if they don't like it

Since IW and The Boat Dock changed servers I just get upset being considered a Beginner or another Guppy in Boating?? Heck I have been playing on the National Level on and off since 1980 and that is longer than some of you have been dreamed of!!! Oh well just another thing to ignore in "Old Age"!!

Later!!

Pat

Back