Gas Lauterbach

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

Gary Murcott

Lauterbach only built 4 of these boats this is the plug to build the mold off I will have a boat out of the mold by March . The R & D on the boat will be done by Randy Rapedius I am sure he will get the most out of the boat

Comments welcome

-320278_ORIGINAL1.jpg

Xanadu 2.jpg

Last edited:
Getting closer will have the finish on the plug by Monday and start the mold next week

Comments welcome be kind

20160106_164913.jpg

20160106_164837 (1).jpg

Last edited:
I'm not on Jims boat dock so I went to IMPBA's site. I dont think I ever read the rules for classic thunder except for the engine rules. I'm glad to see the inclusion. IMPBA sure is doing something right....47 thunder boats for the gas nats. gonna be fun.

His measurement fit per IMPBA as long as pickle fork is a max of 10% of the length of the boat. Pickles in his case would be a max of 5.3 inches. Nice work Gary. Im also working on a Thunderboat mold. See you at the races this year

Just to be safe the pickle fork on my boat is 5.0 inches I am sure there will be a lot of new pickle fork builds in the years to come

If I had not seen some of Phil thomas's round nose boats run I would go get me a pickle fork boat in a heart beat. That said, I believe that whoever does their homework ....and LOTS of testing will be fast in 2016. Including this gorgeous looking pickle fork.

This boat has been approved by IMPBA the boat is 53 inches I am at 5.0 inches on the pickle fork the rules read 1950 to 1970 s

Getting closer will start the mold next week more pic s at the end of the week

jan 18 16 0031.JPG

jan 18 16 0041.JPG

jan 18 16 0051.JPG

Latest posts

Back