K&B Engine parts needed

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

geoffreysherrah

I've just recently got back back into the hobby, and I'm rebuilding a few of the K&B engines my father handed down. I used to race with them with my father when I was younger. Now they're old and out dated but I would love to use them again for my son and nephew... and maybe some racing!

K&B has changed the style of the backplate disc valve cover on the 7.5 so I'm wondering if anyone may have one or any extra spare part they would sell.

I'm also looking for spare parts for 3.5's if anyone is looking to sell.

I have a disc backplate and rotor if needed? You should list this post in the sale forum as WTB parts. How many engines do you need parts forasm I have some drum 3.5's

Brad

Last edited by a moderator:
I have 2 complete K&b marine engines old style with rear rotor. ! has new bearings. Also a matched K&B tuned pipe. $75 shipped lower 48. Money order or cashiers check.

K&B manufacturer Warehouse is open there in Sierra Madre California you can Google that information they stock all parts for the motors

I've just recently got back back into the hobby, and I'm rebuilding a few of the K&B engines my father handed down. I used to race with them with my father when I was younger. Now they're old and out dated but I would love to use them again for my son and nephew... and maybe some racing!

K&B has changed the style of the backplate disc valve cover on the 7.5 so I'm wondering if anyone may have one or any extra spare part they would sell.

Geoffrey,

I still have a lot of K&B parts in my personal stock from years ago. If I can help you in any way, just let me know. Thanks.

Hi,you can contact Joe Monoham,great expert and very very kind, him have all K&B parts that you want. See him website: http://www.707specialties.net/

Best Regards

Giuseppe - Italy

Back