D4 Badger Annual Turkey Shoot **It's Back** October 7th, 2018

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaveHalverson

Hello all,

Due to race changes and popular demand, The Badger Model Boat Club has sanctioned our annual Turkey Shoot for October 7th. 2018. Unlike our other 2 races of the year, this is a standard one day race. It is also the last D4 race of the season and will finish up the D4 high points series. Mark your calendars and plan on coming to the last race of the season!

turkey shoot flyer.pdf

Attachments

• turkey shoot flyer.pdf
    184.7 KB · Views: 42
*****Race date change***** This race was moved back a week to October 14th 2018 to accommodate another club race nearby. Start registering early so your favorite class will run!

Got about 1 more week to get signed up for the last race in D4. The annual Badger Turkey Shoot.

See you at the race.

Doug

Doug, my brother and myself are trying to make it work to come up next weekend, but we wont know for sure until Thursday night or Friday. If we come it will be 1 thunderboat, 1 gas hydro and 1 super sport mono

We'll get you signed up and if you don't it we'll just scratch you out. Give us a name with the class so we can get you in the system.

Doug

Hey guys - we plan on heading that way tonight. I tried to open up the race flyer on rc racing events - but it is not loading. Could someone please post directions to the race location?

Thanks

Hey guys - we plan on heading that way tonight. I tried to open up the race flyer on rc racing events - but it is not loading. Could someone please post directions to the race location?

Thanks
jesse give me a call 815-592-2300

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great race Badger crew. Weather was chilly this morning but great this afternoon. See you next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back