• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS 8th Scale Turbine w/Exhaust replica (RC BOAT COMPANY)

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K.R.Joye

Attachments

• RC_Boat_Co.com_Turbine_Dummy_Engine_Assembly_Instructions_part_SG100TDE_.pdf
    201.9 KB · Views: 59
Last edited by a moderator:
Like to take it.

PM you the mailing address, please let me know total cost including shipping to Hong Kong.

Gilbert

Last time i sent something this size overseas it was $45 USPS Express insured w/tracking. The only way i'd send this item, if that ok. If not its still up for grabs.

Ken,

It is Christmas time so the freight charge is probably higher.

Thanks for speedy handling of the stuff, additional shipping cost sent just now.

Looking forward to receive the Turbine Dummy engine soon.

Gilbert

Ken,

The dummy engine arrived this morning, it is really quick for traveling half way round the globe.

Gilbert

For Sale, RC BOAT COMPANYs exact replica of 80/90s 8th scale Turbine Engine w/Exhaust tube.

Brand New!

Was going to use this in my U-31 build and decided not. Retails at RC BOAT COMPANY for $90.00 +shipping

Your cost! $80.00 shipped CONUS
Is the main component a tin can? If it is, that's best thing I've seen done with recycling!!
default_laugh.png

Latest posts

Back