small blades high rpm"s

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brett english

This is the fastest run I've had yet, and with the best of both worlds, acceleration and top end...The last lap I ran dry on fuel, did not fully refuel...

hopefully this stays hooked up in heat race...we will know in October ;)

TURN UP THE VOLUME! :D

http://youtu.be/ehgFSZx-Yi0

Last edited by a moderator:
Brett you got them squeeeeeeealing.

I'm not talking about just the boat. ;)

You do need to get in some traffic to test.

Brett,

What props are running? They are working great with your setup!! "GREAT" corner speed. ;)

Don :)

Picco 80`s would run 85.0 mph all day long in a RR Twin with A/B full size 1667 6.3 cup 10 years ago. Ralph Won the 1st TWIN IMPBA US-1 with that set up in 2006

the fastest we saw was 87mph at the end of the straights...turn speed is what were after

In time Trials............GREAT!!! Then add Foley,Beals,Barr,Warren, and Albert. Cause that is were it counts.

Ya im thinkin those props will be fine in clean water but after lap one you gotta dig deep to find clean water.

Fellas,

If Brett gets the start I don't think many are going to catch him. Foley

may have the RPM to catch him. Brett your next set is shipping tomorrow.

Have Fun Testing Different Set Ups,

Mark Sholund

guys i ran small blades at atlanta 2013...they held up good...lets see what happens at the fall nats..this is going to be

FUN!!! :D ..Joe and the gang will try and chop it up in mill time..ill be ready ;) we have our own plan :)

Not to Burst any bubbles...but if you race with people in D-3,and are competitive,you can run with just about "ANYBODY" anywhere. There are plenty of people from "HERE IN FLORIDA" that can put it on just about any one person at any one time...so just because you get the start, and have big/small blades...have RPM's or do not...does not means you are a "WINNER" , you are totally off. You still have 4 heat's of 12 turns to make before you win ANYWHERE. JMHO :angry: (shoboat)

Small blades big blades it all depends on the power you have to work with and where it is at in the RPM range.

Small blades are a two bladed sword. Thy don't push the boat around but thy can unhook in rough water.

some can spin BIG props at high RPM at will. :huh:

Just saying :mellow:

Not that this will win a race as the driver has a job also.

Brett is a very good racer and I am sure he has a good plan in his head.

Just remember Bret. The best laid plans of men and mice thing. ;)

Come to St Pete in September will be a good race to check the setup.

Give em H#!! in Charleston.

Back