6th Annual Sunshine State Twin Rigger ShootOut

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt Minassian

The Brandon Model Boaters would like to invite you to the 6th Annual Sunshine State Twin Rigger Shootout on March 7th and 8th.

The race is already posted on RC Racing Events, please see the link below to sign up.

http://www.rcracingevents.com/

I have given every class the opportunity to have enough racers to make for some fun and exciting racing. Two weeks before the race date, we will consolidate the wait list and use empty heats from other classes to empty the wait list. This gives everyone plenty of time to enter, and is fair for everyone one.

Also if anyone has any issues with entering or see's a mistake, please contact me and I will resolve the issue. This is my first time posting a race so please bear with me.

Thanks,

Matthew Minassian

Vice President of Brandon Model Boaters

Im ready...
default_smile.png

I am ready...
default_smile.png
Just need to get my A Hydro a motor........

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep , I'm done ,tried to change the BBQ but guys are all committed with days off work etc . I'll give my Twin to Windex to run in my place !

Me run your twin?? Yeah....RIGHT! Ya better insure that thing thru LLOYDS OF LONDON before I run it...with my LACKLUSTER driving skills, you'll be glad you did
default_laugh.png
! Not to mention the other twin drivers that would STRING MY AZZ UP after the races are over....
default_blink.png
default_biggrin.png
:D! But thanks anyway!
default_smile.png
:)

Me run your twin?? Yeah....RIGHT! Ya better insure that thing thru LLOYDS OF LONDON before I run it...with my LACKLUSTER driving skills, you'll be glad you did
default_laugh.png
! Not to mention the other twin drivers that would STRING MY AZZ UP after the races are over....
default_blink.png
default_biggrin.png
:D! But thanks anyway!
default_smile.png
:)
Heed the call to ACTION !
default_biggrin.png

Yep , I'm done ,tried to change the BBQ but guys are all committed with days off work etc . I'll give my Twin to Windex to run in my place !
Tom I will take your Spot in March at Brandon...... Working on the New Trailer & Will bring the Grill Next Time........ NO More Tailgating for me..... Hell may need a apartment in Florida... & them its onto Illinois in April for Some Great Racing with the E ville Guys....

Tom I will take your Spot in March at Brandon...... Working on the New Trailer & Will bring the Grill Next Time........ NO More Tailgating for me..... Hell may need a apartment in Florida... & them its onto Illinois in April for Some Great Racing with the E ville Guys....
E- ville in Illinois??? What the new trailer a Semi.
default_ohmy.png

E- ville in Illinois??? What the new trailer a Semi.
default_ohmy.png
Beep Beep!!!!!! Ray the Beauty of Living in the Midsouth I can run North or South 8 hrs & race anywhere..

Ok District 3 or anyone that can make this event. Enter those A Mono's Ronnie wants to play
default_tongue.png
!

Ray Sametz, I saw Joe sitting at the hotel just the other day in this!

Warren Racing Rig.jpg

attachicon.gif
Warren Racing Rig.jpg
That's got Joe written all over it. (pun). Who was the guy from La. that drove the $250,000 motor home pulling a 30 foot trailer that was a full shop. First name Randy rings a bell????
Well we know for sure thats not Randy Premo so my guess would be the Corbin Boy's???

attachicon.gif
Warren Racing Rig.jpg
That's got Joe written all over it. (pun). Who was the guy from La. that drove the $250,000 motor home pulling a 30 foot trailer that was a full shop. First name Randy rings a bell????
Well we know for sure thats not Randy Premo so my guess would be the Corbin Boy's???
Randy Duprie, (sp) rings a bell. Sorry Matt, I highjacked your thread.
default_ph34r.png

Latest posts

Back